A perfect balance between timeless simplicity &
Situated on the corner of Eastcote’s bustling high street and just a two minute walk from the tube station, Malt Works is a contemporary collection of one and two bedroom apartments available with Help to Buy (HTB) and ready to move into in March 2021.
A red brick façade blends with local architecture, while large aluminium composite windows flood the interiors with natural light. Each sleek, contemporary home has been skillfully planned with effortless living in mind, all protected by an ICW ten year build warranty. The scheme is now 50% reserved with two show homes available to view.
Adhering to government guidelines at all times, we are pleased to still be able to carry out viewings and both in person or virtually. We know that many of you will still want to move home and we are here to help make that possible in a safe and responsible environment.
Beautifully Crafted Bespoke Kitchens
The bespoke and high-quality German built Hacker kitchens are thought-out in meticulous detail, with not only current trends in mind but also for functionality and ease-of-use.
Bright, airy and framed by luxurious vinyl flooring which runs through each open-plan living area, the kitchens provide the perfect space to not only cook, but also to socialise or entertain.
Striking and exceptionally well finished with a contemporary Matt white finish and stylish black details, fixtures and appliances, residents have the opportunity to enjoy intelligently designed proportions and a remarkable aesthetic. Truly unique, the kitchens deliver an offering that is highly sought after but rarely found by young design-conscious buyers, including a very high level of specification and finish.
Premium acrylic ‘stone’ worktops ensure attractive, yet hard-wearing surfaces complimented by full height splashbacks, and many of the penthouse units include feature islands which act as an engaging centrepiece to each space.
Exceptionally designed bathrooms
The bathrooms at Malt Works have been thoughtfully designed with exceptional care and attention to detail. Each en suite and family bathroom includes elegant grey porcelain tiles, white resin wall hung basins and slimline WCs, all by Vitra, with matt black fixtures and fittings to compliment. Residents further benefit from Crosswater thermostatic shower valves and matt black towel rails.
The sleek and contemporary family bathrooms each include recessed shelving, a flush fitted Vitra wall mirror with integrated storage and white resin baths that see the tiling seamlessly blend together.
Stylish, trendy and with a spa-like aesthetic, each bathroom and en suite provides both exceptional levels of comfort and luxury.
Stylish, contemporary and bespoke bathrooms with beautiful porcelain tiles
Premium & bespoke German kitchens by Hacker
Private gated off-street parking included with all 2 beds and for 1 beds at a premium
Help to Buy available and no stamp duty to pay until 31 March 2021
The modern design of each apartment surrounds you with functionality & style in equal measure.
Large windows, sociable open plan layouts and clever storage solutions maximise space, while high specification fixtures and fittings add a luxurious feel.
- Bespoke matt white handleless German Häcker kitchens with undercounter lighting
- Premium acrylic ‘stone’ worktops and full height splashbacks by Durasein
- Fully integrated appliances including black Bosch microwave, oven and frameless induction hob. Also included is integrated fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher and flush extractor fan to all apartments.
- Stainless steel recessed sinks with matt black mixer taps by 1810
- Instant boiling water taps to penthouses
- Soft closing doors and drawers with cutlery trays
Bathroom & Ensuites
- Stylish grey porcelain tiles by Vitra to walls and floors
- Resin wallhung basins with matt black basin mixer taps by Crosswater
- Wall hung Vitra toilets with slim soft close seats and black flush plate Crosswater thermostatic showers with matt black shower frames to en suites and one bedroom apartments
- Flush fitted Vitra wall mirrors with integrated storage and concealed shaver socket
- White resin baths in each family bathroom to two bedroom apartments
- Heated matt black towel rails
- Fitted toilet roll holders
Lighting & Electrical
- Colour video entry intercom system
- Thermostatic electric panel radiators
- Black metallic screwless switch sockets
- Multi socket (power/aerial/satellite/BT) to living room and tv point to all bedrooms
- Recessed white downlighters throughout living room and kitchens with pendants to bedrooms
Details of finish
- Luxury vinyl flooring to living rooms/kitchens and hallways
- Soft grey carpets to bedrooms
- Composite aluminium double-glazed windows in anthracite grey with white timber internal frames and brushed steel handles
- White flush doors with black handles and hinges
- Up to 3m ceiling heights in specified apartments
- Communals designed by award winning interior designers, ‘Kai Interiors’.
Communals & Guarantees
- Private gated parking is provided with all two beds, parking for one beds is available at a premium
- Lift access to all floors
- The peace of mind of a 10-year ICW new homes warranty
|Apt 01||646 ft²||2||2||-||Sold|
|Apt 02||667 ft²||2||2||£440,000||Available|
|Apt 03||678 ft²||2||2||£435,000||Available|
|Apt 04||667 ft²||2||2||£440,000||Available|
|Apt 05||404 ft²||1||1||£320,000||Available|
|Apt 06||619 ft²||2||2||-||Sold|
|Apt 07||409 ft²||1||1||-||Sold|
|Apt 08||409 ft²||1||1||-||Sold|
|Apt 09||603 ft²||2||2||-||Sold|
|Apt 10||474 ft²||1||1||-||Sold|
|Apt 11||409 ft²||1||1||-||Sold|
|Apt 12||388 ft²||1||1||£320,000||Available|
|Apt 13||409 ft²||1||1||£320,000||Available|
|Apt 14||409 ft²||1||1||£320,000||Available|
|Apt 15||474 ft²||2||1||-||Sold|
|Apt 16||388 ft²||1||1||-||Reserved|
|Apt 17||388 ft²||1||1||-||Reserved|
|Apt 18||646 ft²||2||2||-||Sold|
|Apt 19||484 ft²||1||1||-||Sold|
|Apt 20||420 ft²||1||1||-||Sold|
|Apt 21||420 ft²||1||1||-||Sold|
|Apt 22||420 ft²||1||1||-||Reserved|
|Apt 23||420 ft²||1||1||-||Sold|
|Apt 24||521 ft²||2||1||-||Sold|
|Apt 25||409 ft²||1||1||£330,000||Available|
|Apt 26||409 ft²||1||1||-||Reserved|
|Apt 27||657 ft²||2||2||-||Sold|
|Apt 28||678 ft²||2||1||-||Sold|
|Apt 30||404 ft²||1||1||-||Reserved|
|Apt 31||619 ft²||2||1||-||Sold|
|Apt 32||388 ft²||1||1||£325,000||Available|
|Apt 33||388 ft²||1||1||£325,000||Available|
|Apt 34||646 ft²||2||1||-||Sold|
|Apt 35||484 ft²||1||1||-||Sold|
|Apt 36||420 ft²||1||1||-||Sold|
|Apt 37||420 ft²||1||1||£330,000||Available|
|Apt 38||420 ft²||1||1||£330,000||Available|
|Apt 39||420 ft²||1||1||£330,000||Available|
|Apt 40||521 ft²||2||1||-||Sold|
|Apt 41||409 ft²||1||1||-||Reserved|
|Apt 42||409 ft²||1||1||£330,000||Available|
|Apt 43||657 ft²||2||2||-||Sold|
|Apt 44||678 ft²||2||2||-||Sold|
|Apt 45||667 ft²||2||2||-||Reserved|
|Apt 46||404 ft²||1||1||£330,000||Available|
|Apt 47||619 ft²||2||2||-||Sold|
|Apt 48||775 ft²||2||2||-||Sold|
|Apt 49||721 ft²||2||2||-||Sold|
|Apt 51||743 ft²||2||2||-||Sold|
|Apt 52||764 ft²||2||2||-||Sold|
|Apt 53||732 ft²||2||1||-||Sold|
|Apt 54||764 ft²||2||2||-||Sold|
|Apt 55||743 ft²||2||2||-||Sold|
|Apt 56||560 ft²||1||1||-||Sold|
Suited to your lifestyle
Perfectly blending the relaxed feel of a village with a metropolitan vibe, Eastcote really does offer the best of both worlds.
Set in the borough of Hillingdon, it’s an area that appeals to young professionals and families who appreciate the buzzing social scene, relaxing café culture, acres of leafy parkland and ample everyday amenities.
Eastcote’s shopping, drinking and dining options are just moments from Malt Works. Step out of your front door onto a diverse high street lined with boutique shops and nationwide brands, independent restaurants and cozy cafes, traditional pubs and stylish bars.
An ideal mix
Eastcote House Gardens
A beautiful tranquil, award winning green space, with Grade II listed buildings, including a historic Walled Garden, wild flower meadows, a Topiary garden and a newly planted Jubilee Orchard
Enjoy the BEST afternoon tea. It’s like a perfect taster menu of mini French delights with a great balance of flavours and beautiful presentation.
Northwood Golf Club
The wooded, rolling countryside in which Northwood Golf Club is set makes it the perfect location for the 18-Hole par 71, parkland course. It is now widely regarded as one of the finest courses in the area.
mins walk to
mins cycle to
Ruislip Lido Beach Park
mins drive to
mins on the underground to
Kings Cross Station
VIEW THE SHOW HOMES
AT malt works
Please note that all information within this website is materially correct as of September 2020. This website does not constitute any part of an offer or contract, so any interested Purchasers, Lessees or Third Parties should be aware that all elements are subject to change. Furthermore, all images and floor-plans within this website are for indicative purposes only and may vary.